Company Ericsson Georgia is announcing vacancy for position: Billing Support Engineer
- L2 (2nd line support engineer) function as part of Managed Services team on vendor side should perform 2nd level of analysis and troubleshooting of trouble tickets (TT), escalated either from either SD (Service Desk) or L1 (1st level monitoring team).
Primary Job Functions
- Know and follow ITIL Service Operation processes: Event Management, Access Management, Request Fulfillment, Problem Management, Incident Management
- Perform second level of analysis and troubleshooting, escalate unresolved problems to Level 3 (R&D), track progress of trouble tickets (TT) resolution and ensure restoration and resolution within SLA.
- Understanding of IT/Telecom Business Support Systems (BSS) or 2+ years experience as support/delivery engineer of IT systems/platforms. Telecom Billing and or Charging (any vendor) experience is a plus.
- Basic Bash (Linux shell) scripting.
- Good Linux knowledge.
- Basic database administration experience (MariaDB, MySQL).
- Basic SQL scripting
- Perfect troubleshooting and analytical skills, ability to "get things done", problem solving.
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
- High level of communication is a must
- Knowledge sharing & Collaboration Skills
- Understanding of ITIL principles
- Understanding of SLA (Service level Agreement) concept
- Calm, responsible, initiative, self-organized, eager to learn
- Good written and oral English (upper intermediate)
Education & Experience
- Education - higher
- Experience on similar (IT support) position from - 2 years, experience in operations/services environment
- Expertise in daily operations and maintenance of IT system. Experience in Billing and Charging system is a plus.
- Vast experience in system troubleshooting, RCA (Root Cause Analysis), deep tech. analysis of identified issues and facts collection for escalation to R&D
- Linux OS advanced user experience
- Basic Shell scripting. Basic knowledge of Python is a plus.
- Basic SQL scripting
- Experience with Databases: MariaDB, MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Possibility to build your career, learn and develop together with others in a truly international company
- A possibility to shape the future and build the Networked Society
- Competitive Ericsson compensations & benefit package
If you are interested in, please follow the link: https://rabota.ua/company591290/vacancy7149083