Company Ericsson Georgia is announcing vacancy for position: QA Engineer
- Perform E2E tests of BSS system integrated with customer's NW and third-party systems.
- Analyzing test results and alignment with the client, and share critical metric/s with the customer
- Support and consulting the Customer during user acceptance testing by Customer
- Writing technical documentation, user manuals and supporting documentation
- Preparation and verification of test environments in conjunction to developing test simulators and automation
Duties and responsibilities
- Analysis of customer requirements (business scenarios, product specifications etc.)
- Test design: a creation of use cases, test scenarios, and test cases
- Experience to use High-Level Design (HLD) and requirements as a base for test cases creation.
- Analysis of existing tools and selection of a suitable tool for automated testing.
- Automation of functional testing.
- Execution of manual and automated tests.
- Defect management (reporting and tracking).Creation and support of test documentation (use cases, test scenarios, test cases/scripts, check-lists, traceability matrix).
- 1+ years of experience in quality assurance;
- Mandatory: Experience with SQL, PL/SQL;
- Working experience with following protocols: CAPv2, REST, XML RPC, CAI 3G, SOAP, Diameter, Diameter Gx, Diameter Gy as a big plus;
- Mandatory: Linux / Unix(Solaris) - administration;
- Basic knowledge of GSM, IP Networking, as a plus;
- Knowledge of testing methodology and test documentation, as a plus;
- As a plus: Preferable: experience with test management & defect-tracking systems (JiraMHWeb, qTest Manager, HP QC);
- Preferable: experience in BSS system's testing, E/// Charging System, Ericsson Multi Mediation (EMM) and Ericsson Multi Activation (EMA), as a plus;
- Domain experience: (BSS, OSS), as a plus;
- Good verbal and written communication skills (intermediate).
- Possibility to build your career, learn and develop together with others in a truly international company
- A possibility to shape the future and build the Networked Society
- Competitive Ericsson compensations & benefit package
If you are interested in vacancy, please send your CV-s to mail: firstname.lastname@example.org